Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Ride

As a youngster, I just loved the idea of learning to ride a horse but circumstances determined that it was never to be. The only time I have ever ridden a horse was as a treat on my honeymoon when freshly acquired hubby paid for a riding lesson at a school near Sedgefield. 


Recently, there has been a television series here which has captured our interest and imagination. Two chaps, brothers-in-law, have undertaken some seriously tough rides across country, replicating historical rides of South Africa and of Mongolia. 

All horse lovers and adventurers at heart should peek at this  blog post and this site

I cannot wait for the next series to be shown in October. And that is really saying something because I hardly ever watch television, for lack of interesting  and fresh content.


No comments:

Post a Comment